|Title||Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST)|
|Agency||Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)|
The Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling agency small business goals. eFAST is a multi-year Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) program offering broad technical scope, many contract and award types, and a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates.
The FAA entered into multiple MOAs with Small Businesses, to provide comprehensive management, engineering, and technical support services.
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Engineering Services (ES)
- Documentation & Training (D&T)